Diablo 4: Best Equipment to Upgrade
In Diablo 4, upgrading your equipment is essential for staying powerful and progressing through the game. By upgrading your gear, you can increase its stats, which will make you stronger and more resilient against enemies. You can also upgrade your gear to add new affixes, which can provide you with a variety of powerful bonuses. There are a few different types of equipment that can be upgraded in Diablo 4. These include:
Each type of equipment has its own benefits, so it's important to choose the right items to upgrade. For example, weapons will increase your damage output, while armor will increase your survivability. Jewelry can provide you with a variety of utility bonuses, such as increased resistances or movement speed. And gems can add powerful effects to your gear, such as increased damage or healing. So, what is the best equipment to upgrade in Diablo 4? The answer depends on your class and playstyle. However, there are a few general tips that can help you choose the right items to upgrade.
Here are some specific examples of items that are worth upgrading for each class:
- Focus on your primary stat. Each class has a primary stat that determines their damage output. For example, the Barbarian's primary stat is Strength, while the Druid's primary stat is Intelligence. When upgrading your gear, focus on items that increase your primary stat.
- Look for items with good affixes. Affixes are the additional bonuses that can be added to gear. Some affixes are more powerful than others, so it's important to look for items with good affixes. For example, the affix "Life on Hit" will heal you whenever you hit an enemy.
- Upgrade your gear to the highest star level possible. The star level of an item determines its maximum stats. By upgrading your gear to the highest star level possible, you can increase its stats and make it even more powerful.
These are just a few examples of the best equipment to upgrade in Diablo 4. By upgrading the right items, you can become a more powerful and effective character. Tips for Upgrading Equipment Here are a few tips for getting the most out of upgrading equipment in Diablo 4:
- Barbarian: The Barbarian's best weapon to upgrade is the "Might of the Earth" legendary sword. This sword increases the Barbarian's damage output and survivability. Another good option for the Barbarian is the "Heart of Iron" legendary amulet. This amulet increases the Barbarian's life and damage reduction.
- Sorceress: The Sorceress's best weapon to upgrade is the "Justice Hammer" legendary flail. This flail increases the Sorceress's damage output and provides them with a powerful AoE attack. Another good option for the Sorceress is the "Shield of the Invoker" legendary shield. This shield increases the Sorceress's survivability and provides them with a powerful passive ability.
- Rogue: The Rogue's best weapon to upgrade is the "Hurricane Bow" legendary bow. This bow increases the Rogue's damage output and provides them with a powerful AoE attack. Another good option for the Rogue is the "Natalya's Slayer" legendary quiver. This quiver increases the Rogue's attack speed and provides them with a powerful passive ability.
- Necromancer: The Necromancer's best weapon to upgrade is the "Bone Spear" legendary spear. This spear increases the Necromancer's damage output and provides them with a powerful AoE attack. Another good option for the Necromancer is the "Rathma's Set" legendary set. This set increases the Necromancer's damage output and survivability.
- Druid: The Druid's best weapon to upgrade is the "Starfire" legendary staff. This staff increases the Druid's damage output and provides them with a powerful AoE attack. Another good option for the Druid is the "Tal Rasha's Set" legendary set. This set increases the Druid's damage output and survivability.
In conclusion, upgrading your equipment in Diablo 4 is an important part of the game that should not be overlooked. By following these tips, you can ensure that you end up with the best equipment possible and dominate the game.
- Save your materials. Upgrading equipment requires materials, such as gold, iron, and veiled crystals. It's a good idea to save up these materials so that you can upgrade your gear as soon as possible.
- Focus on your endgame gear. Don't waste your time upgrading gear that you're only going to use for a short period of time. Instead, focus on upgrading your endgame gear, which is the gear that you'll be using for the long haul.
- Experiment with different builds. Upgrading your gear can help you experiment with different builds. By upgrading different pieces of gear, you can change your character's playstyle and try out new things.